Lemon Oil for Skincare, Cleanser, Hair care, Aroma Diffuser and Home Cleaning
Lemon Essential Oil is cold pressed from the peel of the Lemon fruit, Lemon is powerful in cleansing, clearing and detoxifying. Lemon Essential Oil vibrant and zesty aroma radiates bright energy and freshness around the room, while inspiring motivation and ambition. Lemon Oil has been historically recognized as a cleanser and has energizing, cooling feel and promotes mental clarity. Unlike other essential oils that are steam distilled, Lemon Essential Oil is extracted through the fruit peel using a cold pressed extraction method and is 100% pure with no fillers or additives. This strong, but refreshing scented aroma is known to support a healthy immune system, uplift and revitalize, and add a wonderful lemon scent to spray cleaners.
Lemon Essential Oil is extracted by cold pressing of the Lemon peels of citrus limon. Lemon Oil has a strong, fresh citrusy uplifting and energizing aroma that smells exactly like lemon peels. Lemon Essential Oil is a thin colorless green to yellow liquid. Lemon Oil blends well with Bergamot, Mandarin, Sweet Orange and Orange Essence.
Lemon oil has an array of uses including:
- Aromatherapy: When used aromatically Lemon Essential Oil cleanses the air and eliminates bad odors. Lemon Oil also boosts moods and uplifts spirits. Add a few drops of Lemon EO to your Essential Oil Diffuser and enjoy a fresh zesty, fresh and citrusy scent. Lemon Oil is also known to boost energy especially if you want to get things done. Lemon Essential Oil can also be used as an air freshener that is toxin and chemical free hence safe for the environment. Add a few drops of Lemon Oil to your toilet bowl and drainers and enjoy a fresh scent in the toilet and bathroom.
- Toxin free cleanser: Lemon Oil is used to clean surfaces and leave a tail of freshness behind. Add a few drops of Lemon Essential Oil to your cleaning water to boost its cleaning power and sanitizer the surfaces. For an extra shine to your windows and doors add a few drops of Lemon Oil to your wiping cloth and buffer for a clean finish. To get off grease from your hands or on surfaces, just add a few drops of Lemon Oil to your cleaning detergent and wipe off the grease. After drying, give the tools or surfaces a shine by wiping down with Lemon Essential Oil. You can also make your own chemical free Furniture polish by using Lemon Essential Oil. Add a few drops to your wipe cloth and give your furniture a revived, fresh look. Lemon Oil also helps remove sticky messes found maybe after ripping a sticker from a bottle, clothes or walls. Just add a few drops of Lemon Oil to your wash cloth or cotton ball and wipe the mess away.
- Skincare: Lemon Essential Oil is known for giving the skin a youthful glow when used topically. Add 2 to 3 drops of Lemon Oil to your body cream, body wash or skin care products and enjoy a refreshing feel accompanied by a youthful glow. You can make your own homemade Lemon Oil infused body scrub by combining 5 drops of Lemon Oil, a cup of oats and 3 tablespoons of sugar and exfoliate to give a smooth and silky skin. Lemon Oil is also added in massage blends to moisturize chapped and dry skin and ease tense places in the body. Lemon Essential Oil does all these by toning and tightening the skin, This in turn also reduces the appearance of wrinkles and saggy skin.
- Haircare: Lemon Oil is used in hair products to regulate the amount of hair oil produced and enhance shine and texture. Dilute a few drops of Lemon Oil to half a cup of water and Apple Cider Vinegar to create a hair rinse for a deep cleanse. You can also add a few drops of Lemon Oil to your shampoo and conditioner for a healthier and stronger hair.
- Flavor in food and beverages: Lemon Essential Oil has a fresh, citrusy and zesty aroma that comes in handy in flavoring dishes especially baked dishes. Add a few drops to your dough instead of the lemon zest and enjoy a Citrus cake that has just the right balance. You can also add a few drops to your preferred drinks and beverages.
All-Purpose Cleaning Blend
- 20 Drops of Lemon Oil
- 15 Drops of Tea Tree Oil
- 8 Drops of Lemongrass Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1.2L of White Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Liquid Dish Soap