Citronella Essential Oil has been used for years to repel insects including Mosquitoes. Citronella Oil is also used in soaps and candles because of its fresh scent. It can help to support a healthy respiratory system and also aid in relaxation.
Citronella Essential Oil from India / 15ml
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon winterianus
- Country of Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Warm, woody, fresh grassy aroma reminiscent of wet leaves
- Citronella Oil Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Orange and Pine.
- Kids Safe: Yes