Tea Tree Oil for Haircare, Treat Dandruff, Cleaning, Aroma Diffuser, Skincare and Acne
Tea Tree Essential Oil comes from steam distilled Tea Tree leaves. Its supports clear skin, sharp thinking and keep us motivated. Tea Tree Essential Oil ability to reduce germs makes it ideal for keeping skin clear or cleansing a room and its a powerful balancing component in shampoos and body washes. Tea Tree Oil is one the best known and loved oils around the world. It is amazing for skin care, natural cleaning and respiratory support. It can also be beneficial for those in need of confidence.
Tea tree essential oil, also known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that comes from steam distilling the leaves of the tea tree plant native to Australia. The essential oil has a fresh camphoraceous smell with its color ranging from transparent clear liquid to a pale yellow one.The oil blends with a castor oil of choice including Coconut, Grapefruit, Almond, Jojoba and Castor Oil.
Benefits of Tea Tree essential oil
- Haircare to treat dandruff: Tea Tree Essential Oil is known to improve dry, scaly and flaky scalp that leads to dandruff. Add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to your shampoo or hair oil.
- Acne:Tea tree oil has both anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that make it a natural remedy for treating mild to moderate acne. Tea Tree Oil is also used to treat skin conditions. Blend some Tea Tree oil with your daily face wash to increase the efficiency.
- An antiseptic for minor cuts and burns: Tea Tree Essential Oil has properties that make it a suitable homemade anti-septic for cleaning minor wounds, burns and cuts.Tea tree oil also has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling and inflammation on wounds. Clean the wound with water and apply a mixture of one tablespoon Tea Tree Essential and a tablespoon of Coconut oil, Use a clean cotton to apply it to the wound. Apply it twice daily until a scab has formed.
- All-purpose cleaning: Tea Tree oil can be used together with your day to day all purpose cleaner. Add a few drops of Tea Tree essential oil to the water mixed with the all purpose cleaner, you can also put the mixture in a spray bottle and spray to areas that are likely to get mold especially in damp areas.
- Insect repellent: Tea Tree oil has insecticide properties that make it a natural pesticide.This helps keep creepy insects like ants, mosquitoes and other bugs at bay. Diffuse the oil around the house or use a spray bottle to spray the oil around the house.
- Freshen up laundry: Adding a few drops of the essential oil to your laundry leaves the clothes smelling fresh and clean. Tea Tree oil also fights mold buildup especially to clothes like towels and other fabrics prone to mold.
- Natural deodorant: Tea Tree oil when mixed with equal parts Coconut oil and a teaspoon of baking soda makes a natural deodorant which leaves you fresh all day.
- Cold reliever: To relieve coughs caused by common colds, diffuse five drops of Tea Tree oil or inhale directly from the bottle for a few minutes. You can also mix 1-2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil to half a teaspoon of Coconut oil and rub the blend at the back of your neck or on your chest to relieve pain.
- Mouthwash: To maintain your oral health, simply mix a few drops of Tea Tree oil with Coconut Oil and baking soda to create a homemade paste.