The fresh, bright scent of Lemongrass Essential Oil comes from steam distilling the long, sharp lemongrass blades. lemongrass essential oil was used for centuries in folk medicine practice lemongrass has been shown to deter insects, help keep germs at bay and soothe an overactive mind. When diffused it can cleanse odors and uplift the energy in the room. Lemongrass Oil is used in traditional Indian medicine to treat infectious illnesses and fevers. The essential oil is used in aromatherapy because of its countless benefits to mental well-being.
Lemongrass Essential Oil from India / 15ml
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Country of Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh-oily, lemony, tea-like scent
- Lemongrass Oil Blends Well With: Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Citronella, Fir Needle, Geranium, Grapefruit Pink, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram Sweet, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Pine Scots and Spruce Hemlock.
- Kids Safe: No