Geranium Oil for Skincare, Cosmetics, Aroma Diffuser, Promote Sleep and Relaxation
Geranium oil is an uplifting and gentle oil, marvelous for skin-balancing, it can improve the overall skin complexion. Geranium essential oil is used in perfumery and as a flavoring agent in foods. Geranium oil – Pelargonium graveolens is derived from steam distillation of Geranium leaves. Geranium oil has a strong, fresh, slightly sweet, aroma with herbaceous notes. Geranium essential oil has a pale olive green consistency. Geranium Oil blends well with; Bergamot, Citronella, Ylang Ylang, Palmarosa, Peppermint, Patchouli, Lavender and Orange Oil.
- Cosmetics: Geranium Essential Oil has pleasant herbaceous notes with almost floral tones. Perfume industries use Geranium Oil combined with other Essential Oils or ingredients of their choice to make pleasant smelling perfume.The sweet uplifting scent of Geranium Essential Oil makes it a common ingredient even in making soaps, body washes, shampoos and conditioners, body mists and body lotions. Geranium Essential Oil can also be used directly as a deodorant to prevent body odors. Add a few drops to a spray bottle and water the spray on your arms, armpits, neck and arms to reduce the appearance of blemishes and fine lines when applied topically.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops of Geranium Essential Oil to an oil diffuser of your choice to bring forth feelings of relaxation while reducing feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness and fatigue after a long day. Diffuse Geranium Essential Oil as you wind up after a long day. Geranium Essential Oil is also known to reduce insomnia and promote sleep. Put a few drops in your pillow or in your bedroom diffuser and enjoy a good night sleep that helps you wake up refreshed. Diffuse Geranium Oil in your home for an overall sweet scent and fresh air.
- Skincare: Geranium oil improves the appearance of blemishes and restores the skin youthful glow by tightening the skin and reducing sagging and wrinkles. Geranium Oil also improves the skin’s complexion and helps tone the skin reducing hyper-pigmentation. Add a few drops of Geranium Oil to your body lotion, serum or facial cream and wait for that glow up.
- Haircare: Geranium Oil nourishes the scalp by regulating sebum and natural oil production in the scalp. Geranium Oil adds shine to the hair and also leaves the hair smelling nice.
- To alleviate symptoms associated with age: Geranium Essential Oil is used to reduce symptoms of aging associated with women. Blend with Clary Sage or Peppermint and apply topically on the abdomen to relieve the symptoms.
- Massage: Geranium Oil is known to alleviate tension especially after walking for long periods or exercising. Dilute with a carrier oil of your choice and massage in your tense areas.