From the herb most commonly used for cooking, steam distilled Rosemary Essential Oil is cooling, earthy and powerful. Rosemary’s invigorating scent activates sharp thinking, sparks motivation and helps you feel more awake. Rosemary Essential Oil can be used to relieve sore and tight muscles while at the same time providing an uplifting and clearing effect on the mind.
Uses of Rosemary Oil
- helps adapt to stress.
- Enhances memory and focus.
- helps increase circulation and aids in relieving soreness and tension.
- Often used in shampoos, hair sprays, conditioners as it promotes healthy hair growth.
- Its constituents make it great for cleaning
- Supports plant growth and keeps those bugs away.
- Great to diffuse when need energy boost or when studying or needing to focus at work.