Cedarwood Essential Oil is clear to yellow in color with a strongly aromatic scent that is both dry and slightly sweet, woody and with hints of both balsamic and spicy. Cedarwood Oil was a staple for ancient Egyptians, they used it for cosmetics and perfumery to their mummification process. Today, Cedarwood Essential Oil is most commonly used for its health benefits such as supporting respiratory health as well as skin and hair care.
Cedarwood Essential Oil from Morocco / 15ml
- Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Wood
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Dry woody aroma, slightly smoky, balsamic and very subtle with a hint of spice
- Cedarwood Oil Blends Well With: Frankincense, Pine Needle, Rosemary, Cypress, Cinnamon Cassia, Bergamot, Ginger Root, Clary Sage, Juniper Berry, Jasmine, Neroli, Vetiver and Ylang Ylang.