Ginger Root Essential Oil has also been used for its benefits and is found recorded in Chinese, Ancient Greek and Arabic literature. Dried ginger was used for common problems but now the oil is notably recognized for its numerous benefits such as aiding in digestion, helping to relieve discomforts and massages. When added to a carrier oil or body lotion it helps relieve aches associated with the normal wear and tear.
Ginger Root Essential Oil from China / 15ml
- Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
- Country of Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Part: Rhizomes
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh, Warm and Spicy/Woody Lemon scent
- Ginger Root Oil Blends Well With: Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Coriander Seed, Geranium, Jasmine, May Chang, Petitgrain, Rose, Sandalwood and Turmeric.