Ginger Root Essential Oil has also been used for its benefits and is found recorded in Chinese, Ancient Greek and Arabic literature. Dried ginger was used for common problems but now the oil is notably recognized for its numerous benefits such as aiding in digestion, helping to relieve discomforts and massages. When added to a carrier oil or body lotion it helps relieve aches associated with the normal wear and tear.
Ginger Root Essential Oil is a warm, spicy oil with a fresh, woody aroma. It is extracted from the root of the ginger plant, which is native to Southeast Asia. Ginger oil is known for its many benefits, including its ability to relieve nausea, improve digestion, and boost circulation.
Ginger Root Essential Oil can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Aromatherapy: Ginger oil can be diffused or inhaled to relieve nausea, improve digestion, and boost circulation. It can also be added to bath water or used in massage oil to improve overall well-being.
- Topical application: Ginger oil can be diluted with a carrier oil and applied topically to relieve nausea, improve digestion, and boost circulation. It can also be used to treat headaches, muscle aches and pains, and joint pain.
- Homemade products: Ginger oil can be added to homemade products, such as lip balm, lotion, and bath salts, to enhance their benefits.
Happy Holiday Blend
- 3 Drops of Ginger Root Oil
- 2 Drops of Cinnamon Cassia Oil
- 2 Drops of Clove Bud Oil
- 1 Drop of Frankincense Oil