Agarwood Essential Oil is known as the “wood of the gods”, has a sweet warmth and deep woody aroma; it blends well with almost anything. Agarwood Oil is an exquisite addition to almost any blend that is both grounding and relaxing. Agarwood is a very popular essential oil as it used globally in incense, perfume making and also used in many ways to the benefit the skin. Agarwood essential oil, extracted from wood of agarwood trees using steam distillation, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted.
Agarwood essential oil is a dark, resinous oil with a rich, woody aroma. It is extracted from the heartwood of Aquilaria trees, which are native to Southeast Asia. Agarwood oil has been used for centuries for its many benefits, including its ability to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve skin health.
Agarwood essential oil can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Aromatherapy: Agarwood oil can be diffused or inhaled to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve sleep. It can also be added to bath water or used in massage oil to improve overall well-being.
- Topical application: Agarwood oil can be diluted with a carrier oil and applied topically to promote wound healing, reduce the appearance of scars, and improve skin health. It can also be used to treat acne, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- Perfume: Agarwood oil is a popular ingredient in perfumes and colognes. It has a rich, woody scent that is both refreshing and grounding.
- Incense: Agarwood oil is a popular ingredient in incense. It has a strong, smoky scent that is both calming and invigorating.
- Sacred rituals: Agarwood oil has been used in sacred rituals for centuries. It is said to promote spiritual awareness and connection.