Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a fresh and woody aroma and has been used as medicine since time in memorial to treat different conditions like asthma and nasal congestion. Diluted eucalyptus oil is applied to the skin as a remedy for arthritis and skin ulcers. Eucalyptus Essential Oil is also the best known natural disinfect as it has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Wholesale Eucalyptus Essential Oil from Rwanda / 1Litre
- DELIVERY TIME: 4 Working Days for Wholesale Orders
- PAYMENTS TERMS: 100% Before Shipping
- PACKAGING: 1Litre/1KG in Aluminium Bottle
- BOTANICAL NAME: Eucalyptus Globulus
- EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation of Eucalyptus Leaves and Young Twigs
- ORIGIN: Rwanda, In a Conventional Farm which uses Fertilisers and Pesticides to Assist in Crop Development.
- SCENT: Fresh, Woody, Camphoraceous
Out of stock