Orchard Essential Oils Set
- LAVENDER: Lavender essential oil is the mother of all multitaskers. The fresh floral scent is a natural stress buster and sleep enhancer, and when mixed with a carrier oil makes a soothing moisturizer and healing balm for minor burns, cuts and bites.
- SWEET ORANGE: Orange essential oil is also very beneficial for fighting signs of aging like wrinkles and dark spots since it promotes the production of collagen.
- EUCALYPTUS: Eucalyptus essential oil used in a diffuser is your cold and flu season’s best friend. The healing power of this crisp, clean scent soothes stuffy nasal passage so you’ll breathe better while you get better. Add a few drops of eucalyptus to your shampoo or conditioner to detox your scalp and strands.
- PEPPERMINT: This stimulating fragrance can help relieve sinus congestion and headaches, and rev up your energy naturally. Or mix it with a carrier oil for massage and let peppermint’s anti-inflammatory benefits work their magic by soothing your tired, achy muscles. Peppermint essential oil also gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically.
- TEA TREE:The bold, pungent scent of tea tree essential oil has a stimulating effect on your immune system. Tea Tree is known as the essential oil superhero when it comes to fighting germs and inflammation. So you can banish acne, fungus, and all sorts of infections. Tea Tree oil is a must have for any medicine cabinet for fighting fungus, acne and all sorts of infections.
- LEMONGRASS: Acne and large pores can be difficult to treat, and lemongrass is highly effective for both conditions. Lemongrass can also be used as an astringent, skin toner, and is great at enhancing skin’s glow.